NABA's Regional Student Conferences are one of our largest and most diverse annual student programs. The 2020 Eastern Region Student Conference (ERSC) will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines. The Eastern Region will hold its 45th Annual Eastern Region Student Conference from September 24 - 26, 2020 in Pittsburgh, PA at the Westin Pittsburgh. Objectives
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
STUDENT MEMBER EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION IS $85.00 UNTIL JUNE 7.
Deadline for requesting a refund of conference registration fee.
All refund requests after this date will have a $25 administrative fee deducted.
You MUST be registered ONLINE for the conference by this date to ensure you have access to the online RESUME SYSTEM.
Deadline for completing online registration, uploading resume and submitting payments.
Any registrations not completed by 11:59 pm EST September 13th will be DELETED.
If registration is accepted onsite, Student Member and Professional Member registration Fees will be $185.
There are no refunds or transfers after this September 13, 2019.
For additional event information, please contact Corporate@nabaer.org.
Click Here to Download the 2020 Eastern Region Prospectus Today!
ERSC Chair - Kerri Patrick, CPA
Corporate Committee Chair - Daniel Worrell
Registration Committee Chair - Kimberley Crite
Interview Committee Chair - Marlynka Dorimain
Scholarship Committee Chair - Whitney Russell
Seminars Committee Chair - Amanda Diaz
Public Relations Committee Chair - Chelsea Jackson
Volunteers Coordinator - Brittney Arnett
High School Program - Amber Spells