The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) will hold its 43rd Annual Eastern Region Student Conference from October 4 - 6, 2018 in Norfolk, Virginia. The conference will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
(All dates are subject to change)
Student member EARLY BIRD registration is $85.00 until June 1.
Deadline for requesting a refund of conference registration fee.
All refund requests after this date will have a $25 administrative fee deducted.
You MUST be registered ONLINE for the conference by this date to ensure you have access to the online RESUME SYSTEM.
Deadline for completing online registration, uploading resume and submitting payments.
Any registrations not completed by 11:59 pm EST September 21st will be DELETED.
If registration is accepted onsite, Student Member and Professional Member registration Fees will be $185.
There are no refunds or transfers after this date.