One Event. One Destination. Total Solution.
“DARE to Lead”
42nd Annual NABA EASTERN REGION STUDENT CONFERENCE
October 5, 2017 – October 7, 2017 | Hilton Norfolk The Main
100 East Main Street, Norfolk, VA 23510
The National Association of Black Accountants, Inc. (NABA) will hold its 42nd Annual Eastern Region Student Conference from October 5 - 7, 2017 in Norfolk, Virginia. The conference will include two and one-half days of workshops, seminars and interview sessions, all designed to better prepare minority students for careers in accounting and financial management disciplines.
- To encourage student involvement in NABA and to assist in the development of leadership skills.
- To provide an opportunity for students and professionals to share their goals and objectives.
- To augment students' skills and expand their knowledge through challenging seminars.
- To provide a forum to discuss student issues and to present positive alternative resolutions.
- To provide opportunities for students to develop and exhibit their organizational and planning skills.
- To facilitate maximum attendance and participation by students and professionals.
- To provide a cost-effective method for corporations to interview qualified minority students.
- To provide an opportunity for students to interview for entry-level positions and internships.
(All dates are subject to change)
Student member EARLY BIRD registration is $85.00 until June 2.
Deadline for requesting a refund of conference registration fee.
All refund requests after this date will have a $25 administrative fee deducted.
You MUST be registered ONLINE for the conference by this date to ensure you have access to the online RESUME SYSTEM.
The RESUME SYSTEM will be closed at 11:59 pm EST on this date. No other changes will be accepted and all resumes will be locked as FINAL.
Deadline for completing online REGISTRATIONS and submitting payments.
Any registrations not completed by 11:59 pm EST September 22nd will be DELETED.
If registration is accepted onsite, Student Member and Professional Member registration Fees will be $185.
There are no refunds or transfers after this date.